Your NYU Florence Letter Packet is ready! This is not your visa. You must use the documents in this packet to apply for your visa.
Hold an EU/EEA/Swiss passport?
Great! You do not need to pick up these letters.
Participating in Group Processing?
Great! You do not need to pick up your letters. OGS will add them to your application once you submit it.
Applying for your visa individually?
If you are currently in the NYC area, stop by and pick up your packet!
- Please come to the StudentLink Center at 383 Lafayette Street. The hours are Monday, Tuesday, Friday from 9am-5pm; Wednesday, Thursday from 9am-6pm
- Tell the StudentLink representatives that you are picking up documents for NYU Florence.
- Bring your NYU Student ID for identity confirmation.
If you are currently outside of the NYC area, we’ll mail your packet to you!
- Please reply to this email with the full mailing address where we should send your document.
- NOTE: We cannot mail these letters to P.O. boxes. You must provide a physical address where these letters can be received and signed for.
- If your mailing address is outside of the United States, please include your local telephone number with your address.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.