Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- TBD – Pay your Ebill
- ASAP – Submit approved photo to receive NYU ID Card (first time cardholders ONLY).
- Current and returning students: you need to bring your NYU ID with you!
- Prior to departure –
- Register and print out international health insurance card
- Review Travel and Arrival Cheat Sheet
- Review final Pre-departure Checklist post
- Make plans to pick up your passport & visa from the consulate if you applied individually or from NYU OGS if you applied through group processing
- January 24 – All students must arrive on this date.
- ASAP – Set up Direct Deposit with NYU
- Prior to departure – Review Packing and Travel Tips from your Site Rep
- Prior to departure – Complete Pre-Departure Survey